Turning Tides can be your Charity of Choice
Our dedicated Fundraising Team will work with you to create a unique relationship that not only aligns with your social responsibility objectives but embeds the partnership in a culture of compassion and empowerment.
Select us as your Charity of Choice and together we can create real, lasting change in our community.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
There are so many ways you can benefit from selecting us as your charity of choice such as:
- Align your public image and unite staff/ supporters behind a worthwhile local cause.
- Extensive PR opportunities, connecting you to thousands of supporters, volunteers and staff across our social media platforms, website etc
- Opportunities for individuals and teams to volunteer – fantastic team bonding experience whilst making a real difference and impact
- Professional Fundraising Team supporting your fundraising activities
- Regular updates, insights and tours of our services to not only educate and inspire but highlight the enormous impact your support has made
When you partner with us you will know the difference your support has made and we will ensure that we support you every step of the way so that this will be a truly memorable and beneficial partnership.
Hear from our previous and current corporate supporters
Interested in partnering with Turning Tides, please contact the Fundraising Team:
Phone: 01903 680740
Other ways to partner with Turning Tides:
- Make an organisation donation: we can show you how your money helps and where your money goes
- Fundraising and match funding: we can provide support at every step and have toolkits to help your ideas flourish
- Volunteering: start the most rewarding experience by sharing your skills and time with our clients
- Promotion: help us to display our promotional materials such as appeal banners, event posters etc
- Donating items: we always need items to ensure our clients have everything they need
Our Fundraising Team are here to help
Community and Groups
My role is about building trusted relationships and partnerships with community organisations, church and faith groups, in order to gain ongoing support and build credibility in the community.
I motivate and facilitate supporters to maximise the funds they raise whilst inspiring new supporters to raise money – which includes talks, encouraging donations and working together on joint activities.
I would love to chat to you about how we can work in partnership so everybody wins – and where we build together a community that wraps around our homeless people at a time when they most need support.
Phone: 01903 680740 Ext: 270
School and Youth
My role is not just about fundraising but also has a big focus on educating young people about homelessness, Turning Tides and the difficulties our clients might face. I spend a lot of time in schools delivering informative classes, that break down stereotypes and give insight into the reasons and causes of homelessness and how we can work together to help end local homelessness. I create a range of fun events all year round for students to get involved with to raise money for Turning Tides.
I want to inspire the young people I meet to take on the challenge of helping us to end local homelelessness, for them to grow and be empathetic and understanding. To remember that homeless people are all deserving, are just like anyone else and all have a story to tell.
Phone: 01903 680740 Ext: 252