You can fundraise at work
You and your colleagues could make an enormous difference to the life of someone homeless in your community.
Some of the work that Turning Tides does supports people back to the workplace – help someone to get back on their feet by raising money where you work.
Fundraising is great for team bonding and morale boosting. Your team at work can have some fun whilst supporting someone less fortunate back to work and out of homelessness for good.
Ways you can fundraise
- Attend our events: come along to our events and persuade others to join you. Get your whole workplace involved and get them to sponsor you. Find out more
- Share our events: we can reach a much bigger audience if you can share our page, posts or events across your social media. Share now
- Create your own events: you can freestyle it and hold your own event, such as dress down day, quiz night, cake sale and more. Be inspired
- Supermarket collections: at certain times in the year we hold supermarket collections, you and your team could take on a shift. Register your interest
- One off volunteering: we hold corporate volunteering days where you and your team can redecorate a lounge in one of our projects or overhaul a garden. Register your interest
For inspiration and advice on to how to fundraise please contact the Fundraising Team.
Phone: 01903 680740
If you are interested in a long term corporate partnership with us visit: Corporate Partnerships for more information or get in touch!