Littlehampton Community Hub
Address: Littlehampton United Reformed Church, 1 High Street, Littlehampton, BN17 5EG (access via St Martin’s Car Park)
Opening Times: Monday, 9am – 10:30am, Tuesday to Friday, 9am – 11am
Phone: 01903 680740 Ext: 239
Map: Littlehampton Community Hub location
Our new Community Hub is open – providing support and advice for any single adult experiencing homelessness.
We provide the following at our Littlehampton hub:
- Hot breakfast, hot drinks, toast, cereal etc
- Access to showers
- Access to washing and drying facilities
- Emergency food provision
- Access to clean clothes
- Advice and support for any single adult experiencing homelessness – whether rough sleeping, sofa surfing, or in emergency/temporary accommodation
- Wellbeing check ins and support over the phone
- Outreach support to rough sleepers in the Arun District, in partnership with Arun District Council and Stonepillow
We are in the process of developing groups, skills & wellbeing workshops, as well as afternoon drop ins for anyone that may be experiencing issues with their current tenancy.
*PLEASE NOTE: there are current capacity restrictions in place to ensure we adhere to government guidelines and social distancing measures to keep everyone safe.
Opening days and times are subject to change in line with new government guidelines.
|Monday||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 4pm|
|Thursday||9am - 4pm|
|Friday||9am - 4pm|
|Saturday||9am - 11am|
|Monday||9am - 10:30am|
|Tuesday||9am - 11am|
|Wednesday||9am - 11am|
|Thursday||9am - 11am|
|Friday||9am - 11am|