Partnership and CoProduction meetings (PACT)
PACT is led by clients and meets monthly to discuss topics with operational and strategic staff to inform ways of working.
Alongside members of PACT, clients also:
- provide talks with our Fundraising Officers to raise awareness
- conduct interviews as panel members
- design and deliver training for staff, trustees and volunteers
- devise and run groups and activities across all our projects
- review policies and procedures and their application
- devise Coproduction Self-Evaluation Tool to highlight where services are on coproduction journey
- volunteer throughout our services to support fundraising events, become a peer mentor etc.