Within our residences we provide a range of supportive services, depending on an individual’s needs with the eventual aim of every client moving out of our accommodation and leaving homelessness for good.
In the main, clients can access our accommodation via the Local Authority but potential clients are regularly supported initially via our Community Hubs, Outreach teams and numerous partnerships working in the area.
Our accommodation varies within each location and ranges from temporary hostels to semi-independent accommodation.
Accommodation ranges in terms of:
- length of stay ie short term and long term
- type of stay ie shared facilities to self-contained flats
- level of support ie high support for people with complex needs to floating support in preparation for independent living
- level of staffing ie most of our accommodation is staffed 24 hours a day, by specially trained keyworkers to meet the needs of our clients
- specialist support ie for clients who are using substances and need recovery focussed support