There are so many ways in which your business can support our charity and the vital services we provide in the local community.
One of those ways is by giving us your time. Corporate volunteering is a highly valuable experience for those who get involved, not only will you gain a great sense of achievement, there are numerous other benefits both personally and professionally:
- Increases employee engagement through meaningful activities
- Develops teamwork, problem-solving and communication skills
- Delivers on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) targets/ agenda
- Supports those seeking opportunities to fulfill their Volunteer Leave days
- Enhances visibility and reputation in the local community
- Provides a sense of purpose and highlights the caring nature of the workplace
- Makes a crucial contribution to the services we provide
The type of projects our Corporate Volunteers undertake include painting rooms, sorting out storage areas, gardening, cooking and much more.
We welcome any commercial organisation, whether small scale local businesses or national conglomerates.
Please be aware we have temporarily suspended corporate volunteer opportunities at this time.