What will i be doing?
You would be visiting all our services which offer a variety of support from drop in’s for those rough sleeping through to residential projects.
A bit about the role:
Are you a whizz videographer? Do you have equipment that you would be happy to use for the task? We are looking for someone to put together a number of videos for different audiences across all our services.
- One minute video per service as a form of introduction for new staff and volunteers.
- A video induction for our befriending volunteers.
- A video encompassing the Community Development function for both internal and external audiences
What is the ultimate goal?
Working with the Community Development Manager and volunteering team to video and then edit footage to put together a professional finished product.
Times and commitment
This is not an ongoing volunteer role.
We expect this to be a short term commitment, depending on how much time you can give to us but ideally we would like the videos completed within 3 months.
We hope and expect that as a volunteer you will:
- be inclusive and welcoming
- communicate with staff on duty
- be flexible to the needs of the staff member on duty
- abide by the Confidentiality, Professional Boundaries and Health and Safety Policies at all times
All of Turning Tides’ roles require two character references. These references do not need to be employment references, however, we cannot accept references from family members.