We would be very grateful if you and/or your Church would like to include Turning Tides in your prayers.
Here are our latest prayer pointers, we pray:
- We give thanks for the Spring flowers and evenings which become gradually lighter at this time of year
- We give thanks for the community who supported our sleepouts by volunteering, raising awareness, sponsorship or prayers
- We pray for members of our community who suffer with mental health issues, SAD syndrome and similar
- We pray Lent will help us to consider those in our community who have nothing, and ways in which we might help – however large or small
- We pray for our clients who may feel they are worthless, help them to know that they do matter, and that they are loved
Last Updated: March 2019