Thames Path Challenge
Tel: 01903 680740 ext 212
Hiking for Homelessness
Walk, jog or run 100, 50 or 25km between Putney Bridge to Henley!
100km in 24hrs: To take on the full distance there will be an registration fee of £56 with a minimum sponsorship pledge of £395
2 day 100km: Take on the 100km for £56 with a minimum pledge of £395 - but you can take your time and book your own stay at a b&b or hotel or even spend the night at home if you're local.
50km: Take on the 50km route for £49 with a minimum sponsorship pledge of £275
25km: Take on the 25km route for £32 with a minimum sponsorship pledge of £150
All registrations fees are paid through the Thames Path Challenge website.
More than 3,000 challengers will take on the main Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog or some hardcores will be running.
Along the way there will be:
- Marquee Rest Stops every 12.5 km – full support
- FREE hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, medics, massage, support vehicles
- Fully Signed Route – pink arrows all the way!
- Corporate packages available; round up your colleagues!
- Finisher’s medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Free shuttle buses to stations at the finish
We can support you in your fundraising by providing, collection boxed, fundraising materials and Turning Tides t-shirts.
Sign up on the by visiting the Thames Path Challenge website. Choose Turning Tides as the Charity you would like to support, on the list of charities in the registration process.
You can create a fundraising page on BTdonate.
Wed 1st March – until Fri 31st March
- The £20 OFF will apply to ALL distance options for ALL 5 challenges (Including Thames Bridges Trek)
- The £20 OFF – applies to charity registration fees paid by a participant when signing up
- Action Challenge therefore effectively cover the cost of the discount
- The £20 OFF will be triggered via a special DISCOUNT CODE for your participants (see below)
Discount code: MARCH20