About this event
Take the leap of a lifetime on Saturday 13th August – experience the ultimate adrenalin rush by skydiving to raise money for people facing homelessness in your community.
The military grade tandem skydive takes place at the Netheravon Airfields, the perfect location to take in stunning views as you jump from 13,000ft.
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £400
Register now and start fundraising today! We will contact you with everything you need to get started and be on hand every step of the way to help you with your fundraising.
Please note the first £150 of your fundraised money will cover the cost of your jump, get in touch if you wish to pay the full cost of your jump and therefore have 100% of your fundraised money go the charity.
If you are a non-driver or might otherwise find it difficult to get to the location please do get in touch with the team who would be happy to assist you.
For further information please contact Sophie Moore, Fundraising Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must be 16 and over.
- Under 18s require parental consent.
- Individual participants weight limit is 16 stone as set by the skydiving company.
- If you raise £1000 in sponsorship, you will be refunded the £50 deposit and jump for free.
- Deposit is non-refundable where applicable.
- Due to unpredictable weather it may take a number of hours to complete the jump. We ask that you potentially make this an all day event.
- Rescheduling is allowed with 5 DAYS NOTICE or if we cancel due to bad weather.
- A self-certified declaration of FITNESS is required, you’ll receive this on sign-up. For any pre-existing medical conditions a BPA medical certificate must be signed and stamped by a doctor.
- No GoPro’s or recording equipment will be permitted during your jump, you can arrange for a videographer provided by the skydive company.
- No dogs are allowed on site.
- Smoking is not permitted within the parachute centre at any time. For those smoking outside the centre please put all cigarette ends safely in the bins provided, not on the ground.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will be unable to undertake any part of the parachuting programme.
- You must sign and return in advance your tandem parachute waiver form and guest form for any spectators.
- Please note, by two weeks prior to the event, participants must have raised (or paid) enough to cover the £150 booking fee, plus £200 fundraised income to support Turning Tides. Should the fundraising target not be reached Turning Tides will contact you to discuss options. But please don’t worry, if you are new to fundraising, we can help you reach your target and most people raise much more!
- Further T&C’s apply.